Hola from South Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RosaRN, Jul 7, 2015.

1. RosaRN

RosaRN
    Expand Collapse

Hi. I'm Rosa. I'm a nurse and I love what I do. I've owned a Jeep before but never really offroaded. Was to busy being a single mom to 2 girls. They are grown and gone now. It's time to do me! I recently bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with a 3.86 axel. I put a tow pkg on it but that is it. I want to learn about her and find out what she can do. I named her Gypsy Rose. I read your sites and I know you guys are what I'm looking for. There are Jeep clubs here but what I've read and heard they are very clicky and not very newbie friendly. I'm gonna try to make the meeting tonight to see what y'all are about. Can't wait to make new friends!

2. la7

la7
    Expand Collapse
    LA7

Welcome to the forum. Have you ridden with any of the Jeep Clubs from this area?

3. RosaRN

RosaRN
    Expand Collapse

Hi la7. No I'm in Colorado visiting my kids. When i get back in gonna try to hook up and go on some rides .

4. la7

la7
    Expand Collapse
    LA7

We should have several to chose from at in the next month or so. LA 4x4 is a local club that puts on several rides per year. You live in TX? Watch the forum over the next month so you can plan a weekend trip over and make a run with us.